At SERA Community Ventures, we have big ambitions and a strong vision, but we can’t do it alone. Join our team of academics, entrepreneurs, farmers, social workers and volunteers to help make our rural communities a more vibrant place to live.
Being a member of our alliance has these benefits:
- Full voting rights at SERA CV Annual General and Members Meetings
- Eligible for nomination and participation in the SERA CV Board of Directors and committees
- Eligible to be a SERA CV client to receive social enterprise support
- Member rates for webinars, workshops, publications and SERA events.
- Being able to be part of a movement and network with other alliance members.
Download our application form below and join a team of change makers today.